C4 original has vitamin C, B6 and B12, which reduces fatigue and support energy-yielding metabolism. To top it off, the C4 original also includes arginine AKG, N-acetyl L-tyrosine and the premium beta-alanine form Caronosym. It is available in a range of great-tasting flavours, and the C4 pre-workout supplement has a reasonable price in Pakistan. Caffeine, one of the most popular pre-workout ingredients, is commonly found in tea and coffee and is proven to increase your endurance performance.
C4 Original ingredient
- No nonsense pre-workout formula
- 150mg of caffeine per serving to increase focus and alertness
- 150mg of caffeine per serving to improve high-intensity performance
- Vitamin C, B6 and B12 reduce fatigue and support energy-yielding metabolism
- 1000mg of L-arginine AKG and 200mg of N-acetyl L-tyrosine per service
- 1600mg of the premium beta-alanine Carnosyn per service
Pre-workouts in powdered form tend to clump due to the hygroscopic property of the ingredients. Simple pre-workouts contain ingredients that attract water molecules at room temperature, forming clumps and hardened powder blocks. In principle, this product is safe to use and meets the highest quality requirements. Once the powder is loosened, it dissolves well in liquid, and the product maintains its properties.
Take 3 mg/kg body weight at least one hour before exercising for best results, but avoid additional caffeine for at least 24 hours beforehand. C4 comes in a variety of flavours and is a tasty drink. Take one scoop before your workout for maximum results. In the beginning, do not use more than one scoop. You can use up to 2 scoops once you’ve mastered the effect.
Caffeine’s mental and physical effects work together to offer you the energy, focus, and motivation you need to achieve.